The best permanent talent can be very challenging to find and even harder to recruit. The client is the starting point. We will spend as much time with you as necessary to understand the role, its nature, value and where it fits into your business. We will review recruitment processes, from assessment and selection through to candidate attraction and all the common mistakes in between, to maximise your chances (and ours) of a successful outcome.
Xenox consultants are highly qualified and skilled in their field. We are able to provide all our clients with knowledgeable expertise and experience and will assist throughout the recruitment process. This process includes screening possible employees, assessments and evaluation of possible employees.
Our experienced consultants offer their unmatched expertise and assistance throughout the entire recruitment procedure.
Where recruitment is not an ongoing process (e.g. for small organisations), in-house recruitment is likely to be an additional task and potentially a burden to HR or the hiring manager. For large organisations, using a recruitment agency can be the best way to access pools of highly skilled workers, including those not actively seeking new employment.
So, here are the key reasons why you should use a recruitment agency:
• A recruitment agent can save you days of ‘wasted’ time sifting through applications, so that you only have to make time to view those worth considering
• They will schedule interviews: you only have to prepare and turn up
• They will deal with all administrative issues such as: all communications with applicants, including notifying unsuccessful ones and providing feedback; and verifying candidate information (e.g. qualifications and references)
• Your recruiter will collate candidates’ queries so that you can deal with them all in one go
• Their specialist market insight allows them to advise you on and negotiate job offers on your behalf if requested.
• They will manage the process smoothly – compared to in-house staff who may be inexperienced in best practice procedures
• Contract and temp hire roles can be filled at short notice (as the recruitment agent will already have access to a vast pool of vetted candidates)
• Removes cost of posting most job adverts
• Removes impact on in-house staff who can continue to perform their other duties to their usual standard
• Reduces overtime costs: temp hire through a recruitment agency is often cheaper than requiring regular staff to work overtime during busy periods
• Reduces the likelihood and cost of a ‘bad hire’ (e.g. poor performance, training, re-hire).
• Reduces future hiring costs if you use the same recruitment agent again as the agent will already have knowledge of your organisation so the process will be quicker
• Reduces training costs: some agencies offer candidates the chance to hone their talents or learn field-specific regulations whilst on the hunt for a new job, thereby eliminating your organisation’s need to do the same once they arrive
You are always welcome to call us and get your problems solved. We are the leading and well-known recruitment firm of all time, with only thoughtful services for you. So, whenever you are in need of new employees for your firm, you are always invited to join hand with our team. We can help you achieve the best services, with our team by your side, now.
Contact Us today.